Varicose Vein Care
Tired of varicose veins? Let us help.
Varicose veins are enlarged twisted veins at the skin surface primarily in the legs. They indicate that the valves of the veins are not functioning appropriately causing chronic venous insufficiency. If you have unsightly varicose veins or painful swollen legs, there are many insurance covered treatments available for this.
Signs of Vein Disease that is covered by insurance:
Meet Dr. Tidwell
We welcome you to our vein center. I am board certified and fellowship trained in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine.
We are proud to provide our patients with the most modern, minimally invasive vein treatments. Stripping, scarring, pain, and hospital stays are things of the past.
See how we can help you get your legs back!
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Board Certified Venous Medicine
- Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Graduate of Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, CA
Measures taken for your safety against COVID 19
- No contact with other patients
- Private rooms
- Temperatures taken of staff daily and each patient upon arrival
- Rooms cleaned between each patient
- Telehealth appointments available
- Masks worn by staff and patients
- Air purifiers running in office